Monday, January 16, 2012

On to Blacksands....

Ok so news again. Turns out I won't be serving in Etas and I won't be staying with Elda Bacon. Etas will go to 2 different ones and Elda Bacon will be training in Palon, my first area. I will be serving in another area here in vila called Blacksands. I'm stoked. Etas is good but this is....... better haha. It's the highest baptizing branch in Vanuatu. Thats because it has branch mission leaders and meetings and everything. So awesome! It's the strongest branch of the church here. Our house is in a huge grass field with the way nice chapel on it and........ the basketball court! I get to shoot hoops now for my exercise every morning. This is probably the most succesful and busy area. Oh yeah haha. BUT, theres more. I haven't found out for sure how it's going to turn out companion wise but it's going to be a threesome. Me, Elda Anderson, and either Elda Whitney or Hubbard. I was in line to train again but president had other things in mind. He wanted to try me with Elda Anderson. He is an missionary from Santo.One other will be joining me to help out a little. Elda Anderson has over a year on the mission and the other 2 possibles are new. I'm going to be the senior companion . I do feel good that president trusts me in this assignment.  Pray for me to be able to lead this companionship in a MASSIVE area. Very excited.


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment